How can you help?
We at MADTASC aim to fill our community with passion that can sustain a long lasting change. As driven as we are, we can’t do it all alone and we are happy to accept any contributions toward our cause.
What are the funds are utilized for?
- Space rental (Administration office)
- Office equipment and machinery
- Land and building: We want to have our own center outside of the school environment where kids can come to after school. This will be a building where our offices, training halls and computer labs and camping lounge would be.
- Discovery Camps and Excursions: Kids learn better through experiencing things for themselves instead of just being told. At Madtasc we have excursions with the aim of discovering and learning more in different environments.
- After school care stationery: For the after school care trainings (textbooks, charts, markers, etc.)
- Game items: balls, bats, skipping road, board games etc.
Your contribution and donation can make a big difference…
Our warm thanks goes to the following people and organisations for supporting us:
ONCE-OFF LOCAL SPONSORS
- Coca Cola
ONCE-OFF INDIVIDUAL SPONSORS
- Magaba’s Place
- Endaweni Pub
- Rehana Odendaal
- Larry McMillan
- Thembinkosi Matika
CONTINUED INDIVIDUAL SPONSORS
- Thabo Skotoyi
- Margie Blake
- Simphiwe Mahlanyana
- Kholiswa Vuzane (Mimi’s Soup Kitchen)
- South African Youth Leader’s Network (SAYLN)
- Educo Africa
- Nicole Wilcox
- Assitej South Africa
- Rozanne Angel (University Of Cape Town Film Studios)
- Lindeka Qampi Photographers
Where do you send the money to?
You can deposit it to our bank account. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Our banking details are:
|Branch and code||Mitchells Plain Prominade- 107909|
|Account type||Club Account|